Curvex® urostomy bags provide a unique combination of security, reliability, flexibility and comfort that is designed to mould to the body’s contours.
UK order number: CUM-713
HK order number: 3941
Packing: 10 pieces per box
3941 Curvex® Urostomy Bag
Curvex® is designed specifically for:
- Uneven skin dips, moats or scar tissue surrounding the stoma or a stoma positioned in a crease or skin fold
- Parastomal hernias
- Peristomal recesses due to weight gain or loss, or reduction in abdominal swelling post operatively
- Recessed stomas requiring only light pressure to protrude or which do not need the pressure exerted by conventional convexity products
- Ostomates who have poor dexterity and find it difficult to use washers or pastes
Kind and Flexible innovation from Welland Medical
- The soft and mouldable plateau can be inverted for use with parastomal hernias.
- Unique flange reduces the risk of discomfort, pressure and skin trauma sometimes associated with rigid, conventional convexity products
- The moisture permeable Hyperflex® hydrocolloid flange allows skin to breathe, making it beneficial for those with sore and excoriated skin
Exceptional comfort and discretion
- Clear contemporary cutting guide to ensure an accurate fit around the stoma
- A gentle squeeze of the soft, pliable tap allows easy control of urine flow
- The non return valve prevents urine reflux
Free delivery is available for each order with net purchase of HK$600 or above for a single delivery location only and is only available in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories.
Ma Wan, Discovery Bay and Tung Chung will charge a delivery fee of HK$100.
Delivery fee of HK$60 will be charged for order with net purchase below HK$600.